*TRANSLATED*WARNING: *TRANSLATED*When this guide refers to elements like blood, spiders, mites, eyes, corpses, severed limbs and suchlike, we are of course only talking about the fake types. *TRANSLATED*You know, the type you can buy in novelty and joke shops.
*TRANSLATED*Get 13 (shockingly) good tips on how to scare your colleague or boss.
- *TRANSLATED*During lunch: *TRANSLATED*Put small mites on your colleague's lunch plate as soon as he/she looks away and talks to the person sitting on the other side.
- *TRANSLATED*At the desk: *TRANSLATED*Place a huge spider on your colleague's chair and hide it under the table.
- *TRANSLATED*In the fridge: *TRANSLATED*Mix some dark fruit colour in the milk and put it back in the fridge.
- *TRANSLATED*Create a mass panic: *TRANSLATED*Smear theatrical blood all over your hand, scream as loud as you can and run panic-stricken into the office.
- *TRANSLATED*In the printer room: *TRANSLATED*Place a severed arm in the printer ... or better still, in the shredder, so it sticks up, all covered in gore and blood ...
- *TRANSLATED*In the cloakroom: *TRANSLATED*Dress up in a scary costume, hide yourself in the cloakroom early in the morning and scare your colleagues when they arrive (be careful NOT to scare any good customers away).
- *TRANSLATED*Give a (scary) gift: *TRANSLATED*Take an empty chocolate box and fill it up with maggots or something else equally unappetising and disgusting. *TRANSLATED*Wrap the box nicely with a pretty bow and and give it to one of your close colleagues.
- *TRANSLATED*In the buffet: *TRANSLATED*Place a severed, gross finger in the buffet.
- *TRANSLATED*Like in "Indiana Jones and the Temple of Doom": *TRANSLATED*Serve tomato soup with eyes.
- *TRANSLATED*In the toilet: *TRANSLATED*Place a zombie's head down the toilet bowl and put both the seat and the lid ... so those in need of relief will be shocked with disbelief when they open the lid.
- *TRANSLATED*In the car: *TRANSLATED*Hide a mummy (or something else ghastly and ghoulish) in the boot of your colleague's or boss's car.
- *TRANSLATED*In the meeting room: *TRANSLATED*Hide a bloody, severed limb under the table in the meeting room.
- *TRANSLATED*In your colleague's or boss's private office: *TRANSLATED*Put some spooky music on, dress scarily, turn out the lights and hide behind the door or a cupboard. *TRANSLATED*Jump out from the hiding place and frighten the living daylights out of your colleague or boss when they are least expecting it.