LanguageWire offers translation, proofreading, text editing, copywriting, transcription and other linguistic products. We work with most language pairs, and especially with English, German, French, Spanish, Swedish, Danish, Norwegian, Dutch and Finnish.
We can handle a wide range of work areas and our customers and translators understand that we work with sophisticated IT tools, an advanced online platform and employ talented, professional staff.
We want you to enjoy working with us and our job is to ensure you can work effectively and efficiently at what you excel in, namely translating! We take care of the rest.
- A transparent IT platform with easy access to your quotes and jobs.
- A comprehensive overview with an archive in your Profile of all your jobs, payments and communications.
- Secure, automatic payments every month, with no need to send us invoices.
- The opportunity to specialise in your top three work areas so we can easily see what kind of texts you are confident working on.
- Transparency. You can send direct messages (dialogues) to our customers and/or to other participants in the project about ongoing translation jobs.
- Free CAT tool: You can work in our cloud-based tool Smart Editor.
- The opportunity to work with skilled and friendly project managers.
- Interesting projects and customers.
- The chance to become part of a preferred translator team – you get your “own” customers, when working with us.
- Long term cooperation.
- Newsletters with relevant information.
- Personal meetings and social events at our different offices.
- Our exclusive LinkedIn group for our translators only.
- Fair market rates.
- Once per month. You administer the payment interval if you want us to pay you less frequently. We send you your payment on the last banking day of the month. Depending on the end date of the job, you will receive your payment within 15-45 days.
- Inside the SEPA union, we pay you via bank transfers.
- Outside the SEPA union, our partner for secure and low cost payments, Payoneer, executes the payments via bank transfers or prepaid MasterCard.