Multilingual InDesign content
It can take a lot of time to create brochures, flyers, digital magazines, books or similar material with InDesign. And it takes even longer when you need this content in multiple languages. This is because creating multilingual content in InDesign requires additional translation, proofreading of translation and DTP rounds. All of which swamps graphic designers with corrections via email, PDF documents and sticky notes on printouts. The upshot? A longer time-to-publish.
Online InDesign collaboration tool
You can now kiss goodbye to unwanted hassle when collaborating in InDesign. With WeAllEdit, you can easily edit text in an InDesign file. All in the cloud and without having to get a graphic designer involved.
“WeAllEdit users save between 30 to 80% of their time used in proofreading and localisation process”
You’ll find streamlining content creation with WeAllEdit a massive boost to productivity. For example, WeAllEdit users save between 30 to 80% of their time used in proofreading and localisation process.
How it works
As an editor in WeAllEdit, you can:
- Simply click on text and start editing
- Edit a document at the same time as other users
- Update previews and download pdfs
- Use a handy comments tool
- View a history of all changes
- Revert to earlier versions
- Approve the document online
Administrators have extended privileges:
- See all projects in your company
- Upload fonts
- Invite editors via email
- Set deadlines and reminders
- Lock/unlock specific textboxes
- Download a change and comment report
- View the approval overview
Get in touch with the LanguageWire team today to talk about your specific content needs. We’ll find the perfect solution to you.