Automate the translation process
You know the drill. The tedious process of localising your product descriptions. Copying and pasting them from your PIM system into spreadsheets, emailing them to translators, sending the translations for internal review, collecting comments, multiple rounds of updating, and finally copying and pasting the text back into your PIM.
At LanguageWire, part of our role as your language partner is to make the entire translation process headache-free and as smooth as possible. We believe technology should make work easier, and to achieve this, we continuously search for new ways of automating the translation process. And that is why we developed the inRiver Connector, a robust integration tool that takes the hassle out of creating multilingual content.
No more copy-paste
The inRiver Connector integrates LanguageWire with your inRiver PIM. You can then order translations directly from your PIM environment, skipping hours of copy-paste and sending content in insecure emails. Here’s a run-down of some significant benefits to be gained from translation integration and automation with a LanguageWire inRiver Connector:
- Shorten your time-to-market
- Avoid annoying copy-paste errors
- Simplify multilingual content creation workflows
- Free up resources and reduce costs
- Centralise translation and keep an overview
- HTTPS encrypted data transfer for extra security
How it works
Step 1: Installation
The inRiver Connector consists of two installations. One for the server and one for the local client:
- An administrator with access to the inRiver server can easily perform the LanguageWire plug-in installation with a simple command line.
- An inRiver editor installs the connector plug-in on the PC like any other Windows application. It is a wizard-driven installation and only takes a few clicks.
Step 2: Add content
Add content to your translation basket via the LanguageWire menu or by right-clicking on products.
Step 3: Automatic validation
The inRiver Connector has an automatic validation function, which checks and validates files before they are sent for translation.
Step 4: Checkout
The simple checkout flow guides you through the process of adding target languages and a briefing before sending content for translation. It is intuitive and similar to a regular webshop experience.
Step 5: Translation
Your assigned project manager and preferred team of translators receive the content through the LanguageWire platform. When completed, LanguageWire delivers the content back to inRiver.
Step 6: Complete
Back in inRiver, the new translations are automatically applied to the products. A new inRiver feature delivered with the connector is the ‘Translations’ tab, which gives you an overview of language versioning.
It’s as simple as that
Translations don’t have to be manual and cumbersome. With the inRiver Connector, we have removed the tedious parts of the process. You’ll free up resources so you can focus on other tasks, such as creating even more engaging content for your target audience.
- The connector is a direct link between your inRiver solution and LanguageWire.
- Order translations from within inRiver using a familiar checkout basket flow.
- Increase productivity and publish more content.