The need for translation integration
Does this sound familiar? All content on your website is translated into five languages. You’re about to launch a new product, and the copy for the product page needs to be translated – yesterday. It’s a massive task in front of you; sending source files out to five translators, getting text back that has to be internally reviewed, combining the feedback and then copying and pasting the text into each version of the website. It’s a tedious process to say the least, and it’s the everyday life of most website content managers.
The LanguageWire Sitecore Connector
At LanguageWire, a major part of our role as your language partner is to make your multilingual content creation process as headache-free as possible. That’s why we developed the LanguageWire Sitecore Connector. It gives you a direct and automatic link between your Sitecore solution and LanguageWire. Simply send your texts to be translated directly from Sitecore. When they’re ready, you automatically receive them back in your CMS, where you can approve and publish the translations immediately. You'll be free of extra exporting, importing and time-consuming copy-paste work by managing translations from within Sitecore.
Here’s a run-down of some major benefits to be gained from translation integration and automation with a LanguageWire Sitecore Connector:
- Shorten your time-to-market
- Avoid annoying copy-paste errors
- Simplify multilingual content creation workflows
- Free up resources and reduce costs
- Centralise translation and keep an overview
- Added security via HTTPS encrypted data transfer
- Standard Sitecore package that’s easy to install
How it works
1. Working within your Sitecore CMS, you select a page to send for translation. You can send one page or create a batch job, and you can specify the target languages.
2. You then define target languages and provide your project brief using a familiar checkout basket flow.
3. Language experts receive your content and go to work. You can monitor the status of your projects directly in your digital platform.
4. Once your project is complete, you can preview it in Sitecore prior to publishing it on your website.
- A direct and automatic link between your Sitecore solution and LanguageWire.
- Order translations from within Sitecore using a familiar checkout basket flow.
- Item fields are updated with translated content for review and publishing.
- Increase productivity and publish more multilingual content.