The World Health Organisation recommends: People with fever, cough and difficulty breathing seek medical attention early and call in advance, always following the directions of your local health authority.
Take care of each other by staying at home
For us at LanguageWire this also means working from home, which is something we are fortunately well prepared for. We use tools like Basecamp, Microsoft Teams, Yammer, Trello, Adobe Cloud and our own platform to collaborate remotely.
Here are some tips we are following at LanguageWire while working at home:
- Create a pleasant workplace in your home, ideally with plants, comfortable seating and a view out of a window
- Stick to your old work routine (start time, coffee break, lunchtime, etc.) as much as possible
- Take breaks to stretch or get some fresh air, through the window or on the balcony if you can’t get out
- Have your camera on when communicating with your team online
- Do home exercise such as yoga, stretching or dancing to your favourite music
- Have virtual social breaks with colleagues and friends